CBOR Mission Statement:
The Commercial Board of REALTORS® is the commercial overlay board which provides leadership, services, education, and professional standards to commercial real estate practitioners in Michigan. Membership is comprised from all regions within the State of Michigan. A statewide database of commercial properties (CPIX.net), commercial continuing education, local and statewide networking sessions, grievance and standards committees, commercial forms, and a unified voice relative to legislative issues for the commercial REALTOR® are some of the many benefits of membership.
Commercial Board of Realtors Objectives:
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the commercial real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the commercial real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- To further the interest of commercial, industrial, and other investment and real property ownership.
- To unite those engaged in the commercial real estate profession in the State of Michigan with the Michigan Association of REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
- To designate, for the benefit of the public, individuals authorized to use the terms REALTOR® and REALTORS® as licensed, prescribed and controlled by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.